Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

Katie & Tim E-Session

I have known Katie for about 5 or 6 years now. She is one of the most kind hearted and happy people I know. I was so excited when she called and asked me to be her photographer. Katie, Tim & I met at The World Golf Village for a fun day but we ended up with a morning of rain. Once it finally cleared enough to head outside we were finally able to get some shots of Tim teaching Katie about his favorite past time. Here is some fun from our day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay for golf!! Love the ring shot on the driver :) Yay for elevator and pool table shots :) Looks like a fun couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ring on the golf club=one of my all-time-favorite shots!! and you did a great job with the inside stuff-rain always makes me nervous, but you rcoked it!

    ReplyDelete

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!