Photobucket

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Today my sweetie and other half turns the big 29! Where do I begin?! I guess at the beginning... I little (long) story of us...

So about 7 years ago now I worked at this little desk job over off Beach and had been there for about six months when I first saw him. I had just gone through a bad breakup and so did he (although I didn't know it at the time.)
He had been working there several months before I started and I had just taken off my blinders and saw him walking the halls for the first time. Back then, he was going through his "Abercrombie" stage, as we call it. He was beyond HOT! A friend in a nearby cubicle was friends with him and had a picture up at her desk of this super hot guy. After asking who the hot guy in the picture was, she proceeded to point out the guy I had been drooling over in the halls every day.
Several weeks go by of me stalking him at the coke machine, when the company rearranged our department seating and now every day I had to walk right past his desk to get to mine. Several more weeks go by (of me now, staring at him every time I walked by) when I finally got up the courage to actually "talk" to him! Imagine that, talking to him... I was out of practice of the flirting stage of a relationship and scared to death that he would just think I was crazy. So I had to come up with something clever to get his attention, right?! So on his desk was a little replica of a motocross bike.
So me, watching supercross growing up, thought I would be slick... So I went online got a picture of a guy doing a heel clicker Photobucket and emailed it to him with a caption "can you do this mr motocross?" He emails me back a few minutes later and to my surprise his answer, "yes and some other tricks too".
OMG, I was in heaven, he is hot and he rides. My, my.... And so began the email flirting and the meeting at the copier (on accident of course).
Long story short, after several months of flirting, we finally went on our first unofficial date and met at a concert, then finally after many more months, end up calling ourselves "dating."

After officially dating now for 6 years I couldn't be happier with my decision to take the step to make the first move. My life has changed in so many ways in the last 7 years because of him. I can honestly say I would not be in the same place in my life or career without him. He has nothing but encourage me to follow my dream, continue my education, challenge myself and believe in who I am. I have never woken up every morning knowing that I am where I should be and who I should be more than I do now. He amazes me still and I only fall more in love with him every day. I tell him every chance I can how much he means to me. I am lucky to have such an amazing person by my side loving me almost as much as I love him, haha (inside joke).
Reilly, Thank you for everything you have given me! I am truly blessed to have you. I know that my life can only get better and better with you in it. I love you more than you know!! Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

And now.... A few silly, loving, sexy pictures for everyone who knows him. (please excuse some pics-very old from back in the films day, as you can tell from the bad scan quality)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of the reasons I fell in love with him, those baby blues!
Photobucket
One from when we visited San Diego for the first time...
Photobucket
One of him & his little Bro (and Best friend, Robbie)
Photobucket
And a few of him just being silly... Another reason why I love him so much.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my all time favorites of him & our little man, Macon... Love it!
Photobucket
And a few of us together, some cortusy of my photog friends.
Photobucket
Christmas at my parents in Louisiana a few years ago.
Photobucket
Us at home in LA for my dad's 60th suprise party ( I love my family!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And he is out folks!
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Babe, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!