Photobucket

Monday, May 17, 2010

Jax Photogs Day Shoot

Hey all you local Photogs out there..... I have finally be able to coordinate a portrait session and fun day of shooting for us and have all of the details now. If you havent recieved an email from me yet with the info or if you like to be involved in our day please email me @ stephanielynnphotography@comcast.net or comment here and I will email you with all of the details!

There will be two session days with different models. Our first one is....

Date: June 27th
Time: 5pm-7pm
Location: Email me for details

Joann- My Fabulous bride from last month @ Palm Valley Gardens. She has offered to model for us in her beautiful designer gown. Flowers and details will be provided for her to spice up her outfit. If you have anything special you want to use as a prop, please feel free to bring one item per photographer.

Photobucket

There will be a second shoot with a model that I have worked with before. This shoot will be more of a fashion shoot.... working on the details for this and it will be posted soon as well. Stayed tuned for new on our shoot with Melissa...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!