Photobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

Thank you Promotion: Take advantage! ~Jacksonville and Baton Rouge Portrait Photographer~

Wow, has it been a busy year for us and we are beyond excited. In January I ordered all new business cards by the hundreds with different pictures, which was twice as many as I had used last year. To my surprise, we have already ran out of all of my pretty new business cards and it's already time to order more. And, It's only June! This is fantastic news and we are so grateful for all of my previous and current clients. We really have the most amazing, loving, creative clients and we would love to celebrate more with you.

To say Thank You to all of my faithful moms, models, seniors, grandparents, newlyweds and brides... I am giving away more of my time to you. Book now to get your Thank you!

For any brides or grooms that choose one of my packages I will be giving....

* For smaller packages: One free extra hour on your wedding day. Hopefully, taking some pressure off of your busy day. That's one hour extra to get creative and the opportunity for us to capture the events that are most important to you on your wedding day.

* For larger packages: Two free extra hours any way you want them. Your choice. Where you thinking of doing a day after session? Are your girlfriends planning a huge night out for you? Do you want to trash your dress? This is great for add-ons that you weren't sure about at first.

And for all of my moms, seniors, models and couples celebrating their love...

* An extra hour of fun with your loved ones in front of the camera or an extra location for adding individuality to your session.

This gift is available for any bookings made between now and Sept 1st!
My new cards have been ordered and I am excited to spend extra time with all of my clients. Email me now to take advantage of this Thank You Promotion!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!