Photobucket

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kristin & Jason's Unique E-Session ~Jacksonville Engagement Photographer~

Some days I walk around in disbelief of how amazing my couples are. Kristin & Jason are no exception. I love it when I can photograph a couple and without giving them direction, they know exactly what to do in front of the camera. Kristin & Jason is not only a hot couple, but they give their lives to help others get well.
For their E-session, Kristin & Jason were up for anything. I was able to find some unique locations that were rundown, which they loved. Since their wedding is a wine them, we decide to bring that into the E-session. We had a great time and I cannot wait until the wedding day in October. Until then, enjoy some of my favorites from their session.

As you can tell by the number of pictures here, it was really hard for me to choose favorites...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!