Photobucket

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sneak Peak: Steph & John are Engaged!

My best friend Stephanie finally found her soul mate when she met John at work almost 4 years ago. They became friends and soon he swept her off of her feet and is still doing so to this day. John being the biggest Sooner fan & Steph being the biggest Gator fan, you would think they wouldn't get along.... instead, it only make them love each other more. I am just glad my best friend has someone that loves her more than I do! hehe....

After being engaged for over a year, they finally took the plunge to get in front of the camera. Here is a sneak peak at our fun day together....

3 comments:

  1. Awww...isn't it great to see your best friend be so happy. Pictures are great.

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable and I'm so happy for them...I'm John's mom and could not be happier. He deserves to be happy and he found that with Stephanie...she's a sweetheart and I can't wait to officially have her as my daughter. I love them both with all my heart. The photos are great!!!! AWESOME Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tunnel photo!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!