Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Thank You from my big sis....

As you all know my boyfriend (Reilly) & I shot my sister's bridal, wedding & day after last month. I got a sweet & silly Thank you in the mail from her last week, a nice note & a little something she found in Jamaica for me. Wrapped in black & white paper and then sealed with an entire roll of packing tape. It took me about 20 mins to get into it without scissors but I finally did & it made me smile. If you only knew my sister & how witty she is, you would understand that her Thank you card (or anything else she sends) is always funny & sarcastic, just the way I like her.
Just thought I would share, thanks sis!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!