Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Voted #1 Photographer

I was checking out my blog numbers recently and noticed allot of traffic from a website that I had never heard of... So I checked it out, searched my name and found that I was listed as Jacksonville's #1 Wedding/Engagement Photographer. I am not sure how I got listed on this website, but I am glad to be recognized!


Check out the write up in detail.... @ Associated Content!

Jacksonville Wedding Photographer #1: Stephanie Lynn

If you want some who is friendly, creative and has more than ten years of experience, Stephanie Lynn might be the wedding photographer for you. Browse through her online portfolio, and you'll notice that she is truly enthusiastic about her work. She has had a passion for photography since she was eleven years old. She states, "I use my client's personalities and their passion for life to inspire my unique creations and show off what makes them so special." Be sure to check out her "raves" and read statements from some of her happy customers. If you like her style, give her a call at (904) 724-2264.

1 comment:

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!