Photobucket

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Coming to a city near you...

Stephanie Lynn Photography is traveling... I may be coming to a city near you. Check out the dates and email me to book your session time. If you do not see your city, email me anyway and I might be headed your way soon. Stephanielynnphotography@comcast.net

Las Vegas: Oct 18-23rd or Longer if needed
If you are interested in a shoot in Las Vegas area, please email me imediately. Only two spots available.
Photobucket
If you are in or around the Baton Rouge area and need a Senior or Portrait session around Novemeber, please email me and I will advise you of the timing. I currently still have 5 spots available.

Baton Rouge: Sometime in November: Exact date TBA

New Orleans: Sometime in November: Exact date TBA
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!