Photobucket

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Contest! Win a Free Senior Session

In light of the upcoming school year, most seniors have already thought about their senior pictures and have lots of ideas of what they would like to do for them. I am looking for one local senior that is in a class all their own. Someone that's spunky, fun, giving, and just loves life. Take a minute to shoot me an email and tell me why you love life so much. Do you play sports? Are you a band geek and proud of it? or Do you love art as much as I do? Whatever makes you, YOU.

What you will win:

1 Hour Session (at a location we choose)
1 Clothing Change
1 Cd of images for Myspace, Facebook or email
8 Wallets for your friends


**Also earn more freebies with any friend that your refer that books a Senior Session with us**


Rules:
-Must be a graduating senior '2010 in the Jacksonville area.
-Must send me a little something about yourself (with a name, age, school, contact info, and photo) & email it to stephanielynnphotography@comcast.net.
-Parents can apply for their children as well.
-Contest deadline: August 28th @ midnight.
-Winner will be announced: September 1st


And because every post needs a picture... Here are a couple I took real quick of my nephew Luke who will graduate next year.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!