Photobucket

Monday, September 28, 2009

N + K: Nora & Kelly's E-Session

When I first met up with Nora & Kelly several months ago, I knew instantly that they would be an amazing couple to take pictures of. Nora is just beautiful and Kelly is quite charming, and little Shea is just the sweetest thing, so when we got together last weekened for their E-Session I was estatic. They were both so easy to work with I didn't have to give them hardly any direction. I just love it when couples know what to do! These two definetly rocked it. I can't wait for their June wedding at One Ocean. Here is a sneak peak of their E-session to hold you over until then....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!