Photobucket

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PUG Night Shoot

PUG Night for September was in St. Augustine. We all met up at Harry's Seafood (my Fav!) for some dinner and great photo conversation before hitting the streets with Scarlett for some awesome night shooting with our model Cam & her fabulous man, Eric. Cam did an amazing job model with no direction. We had a great time and I was able to get some fun photos for my collection. Here are a few of my favorites! Hope you enjoy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!