Photobucket

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jax Shoot Club

This week I had the opportunity to shoot along side of 80 other photographers with the Jax Shoot Club. We met in Riverside and were able to shoot with four amazing models for a couple of hours. Even though I think I did more talking than shooting I was able to get some amazing pics. It was really great to shoot with everyone and get their take on the same model and location. I can't wait for next month.

A huge thanks to:

Makeup: Faythe Mesic
Hair: Sonia Garza
and our wonderful Models: Lauren, Sally & Arielle


There were so many good one, it was really hard to choose which ones to post...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OH MY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, these are the best. I am really loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, it was good to see you. Hope you are there next month so we can chat!

    ReplyDelete

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!