Photobucket

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Katie & Otis: The Wedding

Yes, I am finally back from vacation and completely behind on all of my blog post. Up first, Katie & Otis... Married Oct 3rd @ Friday Musical, Downtown, Jax.

I have known Katie since the very first day I moved to Jacksonville back in 2000 and we have been friends every since. Katie is just one of those girls that you can't help get along with because she has a good heart. I am just glad I was still around to photographer her big day. Here are a few of my favs....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Katie & her big bro David...
Photobucket
Katie with her little princess, Brianna.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!