Photobucket

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Playing Ketch-up! Dillon's senior session

I have been a very bad blogger this past month. Now that my best friends wedding, Vegas, computer problems & my sickness (well, almost) are behind me I am trying to get caught back up.

First Dillon's Senior Session from last month. Dillon is the winner of my Senior Contest from a few months back. His amazing personality and talents were highlighted in emails from his loving family. Dillon is an really great kid and will soon be graduating and will make a place in the world for himself. I am not sure well he will be, but he will make a differnce!

Congrats Dillon, Good luck next year!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!