Photobucket

Monday, February 15, 2010

Tasha & Fintan

Tasha & Fintan are part of my extended family here in Jax. I have know Tash since meeting my best friend Steph (Tash's little sis) over 8yrs ago now. Their whole family is amazing and I am just lucky to be a part of Tash & Fin's backyard ceremony. The first talk of wedding plans came after we all got back from our Vegas trip in October... it went from eloping to a non traditional backyard ceremony for 10, which eventually grew to a small ceremony for 70! It was simple, elegant and wonderfully put together by their families. Fintan's family is from Ireland and really know how to throw a great party. Here are a few of my favorites from that day...

Her new sister-in-law was nice enough to be her personal hair dresser for the day...


It was hard to choose the best ring shot so I choose a few...



The flowers were put together for her my her grandmother and best friend, Erin.



Her pearls for good luck and her bracelet was a gift from the groom.



The blushing bride all ready to go and her cutie son, Kyle.




The wedding was very everything that they wanted it to be, no dj/band, no bridesmaids, no garter or anything else just plain and simple love shared with their closest family and friends in a beautiful moment... and that is all they needed. Fintan's dad did do a little Irish singing to start the ceremony.




The happy couple.












The cake her my mom made especially for her big day...








Tash & Fin, I wish you both the best and I am so happy that I was a part of your day. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM! You did a great job Steph!!!!
    ~Mrs. Lewis~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful Stephanie, you have the touch my darlin. You did a wonderful job we love having you and Paul as a part of our extended family. Love you, Mom xxoo

    PS Can I print them from this site or do I need to wait till you send them to me? xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Steph!!! Congrats to them!! They look SO happy and I'm loving her dress :)

    ReplyDelete

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!