Photobucket

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm back with a Sneak Peak

So as you have noticed, the past two weeks I have been out of the state and no where near an internet connection. I traveled home to Louisiana for my sister's wedding and while I was there managed to slip in a few photo sessions..... Here are a couple of sneak peaks of what I was up to.

First day, Bridal shoot in the city....

Then the back out for a night on the town for the bachlorette party....
And on Monday I managed to squeeze in a family session of a friend from high school....
Then Saturday was the big day.... My Big Sis's wedding.

And on Sunday we made some time for a quick day after shoot being they jetted off to Jamacia for their honeymoon.

Stay tuned for more details to come on all of these sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love blog LOVE! Thank you for your comment!